Guelph Humane Society 50/50 Lottery
Current Winning Prize
Who You Help
With every ticket purchased, not only do you have a chance to win the great prizes, but you are helping to build a bright future for vulnerable animals in our community!
How It Works
Lottery License RAF1206891
- The lottery will take place online only from 12:00am Tuesday June 15, 2021 to 12:00pm Thursday July 15, 2021.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are $10 for 10, $20 for 40, and $40 for 120.
- Tickets will be available online at GHSlotto.ca.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mail with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be shown on GHSlotto.ca.
- The winning number will be announced on GHSlotto.ca and on Facebook.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Guelph Humane Society Inc. at: (519) 824-3091, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org The ticket may then be brought to the Guelph Humane Society at 190 Hanlon Creek Blvd at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Guelph Humane Society Inc, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Guelph Staff and Board of Directors, as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law are not permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
- All tickets purchased between 12:00am Tuesday June 15, 2021 to 11:59pm Monday June 21, 2021, will be entered into the Father’s Day Push draw prize #1 draw for $500.
- All tickets purchased between 12:00am Tuesday June 15, 2021 to 11:59pm Monday July 5, 2021, will be entered into the Long Weekend Push draw prize #2 draw for $500.
- The draw for the Father’s Day Push prize #1 will take place Tuesday June 22, 2021 at 11:00am.
- The draw for the Long Weekend Push prize #2 will take place Tuesday July 6 at 11:00am.
- The draw for the grand prize draw will take place on Thursday July 15 at 1:00pm.
- All tickets purchased between 12:00am Tuesday June 15, 2021 to 12:00pm Thursday July 15, 2021 will be entered into the grand prize draw. It is possible for the same number to win both the draw prize(s) and the grand prize.
- The grand prize draw will have a guaranteed minimum prize of $5,000.
- The draw will have a guaranteed minimum prize of $5,000. When the ticket sales exceed $10,000, the winning prize will be half of the sales.
- Lottery tickets are NOT eligible for charitable tax receipts.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at GHSlotto.ca.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)